Bio1 San Diego is certified with the CDPH as a professional crime scene cleanup & decontamination company providing fully licensed and certified biohazard and crime scene cleaning services. A company performing any sort of decontamination or cleanup services in this industry in San Diego needs to have a license with the California Department of Public Health, a CHP permit number, a San Diego County License and the correct training.
Bio1 is the only company in San Diego with all of these certifications, and continues to be the most compassionate organization in the industry.
- Bio1 is one of the few companies that have a California Department of Public Health issued license to transport biohazardous medical waste.
“A company without this license cannot legally recover a scene and should not be used.”
- We have fielded thousands of calls and recovered just about any situation out there in a professional and compassionate matter.
“Bio1 is the most caring company in the field of recovery and restoration. Hands down the best.”
- We maintain strict adherence to OSHA rules and regulations to ensure the safety of our workers, the public, and of you and your family.
“Safety is our 1st priority.”
- We are Licensed, and Insured.
“Our insurance coverage is double what industry standard’s dictate.”
- We are proud to have a great working relationship with the Police, Fire, and most Insurance Agencies.
“Most of our referrals come from these agencies.”