Bio1 San Diego is certified with the CDPH as a professional crime scene cleanup & decontamination company providing fully licensed and certified biohazard and crime scene cleaning services. A company performing any sort of decontamination or cleanup services in this industry in San Diego needs to have a license with the California Department of Public Health, a CHP permit number, a San Diego County License and the correct training.
Bio1 has all of these certifications, and continues to be the most compassionate organization in the industry.
- Bio1 is one of the few companies that have a California Department of Public Health issued license to transport biohazardous medical waste.
“A company without this license cannot legally recover a scene and should not be used.”
- We have fielded thousands of calls and recovered just about any situation out there in a professional and compassionate matter.
“Bio1 is the most caring company in the field of recovery and restoration. Hands down the best.”
- We maintain strict adherence to OSHA rules and regulations to ensure the safety of our workers, the public, and of you and your family.
“Safety is our 1st priority.”
- We are Licensed and Insured.
“Our insurance coverage is double what industry standard’s dictate.”
- We are proud to have a great working relationship with the Police, Fire, and Insurance Agencies.
“Many of our referrals come from these agencies.”