- Airing the vehicle before starting to clean. This should be done outdoors and away from pedestrian traffic.
- Wearing masks, gloves, sometimes in two layers.
- Clearing and cleaning solid matter.
- Cleaning the whole area with disinfectants approved by the EPA.
- Disinfecting areas that didn’t come in direct contact with body fluids, but might have been unknowingly transferred there, such as a steering wheel.
- Everything has to be properly bagged and disposed of.
Bio1 is the Best Decontamination Company in San Diego County
Bio1 San Diego knows the California guidelines and our professionals deal with them on a daily basis. Bio1 emergency center is available 24/7, and will answer all your questions and concerns. Working with your insurance company, we will do the cleanup work quickly and professionally to allow you to get back to your life as soon as possible.